In 2013 Pro-Seat International forged a Joint Venture with the renowned competition seat manufacturer Corbeau.
- Established in 1963 Corbeau is synonymous with excellence in competition seating, producing seats for all levels of motorsport where a bolt-in seat shell is required.
- Having tried other custom moulded seats the new Managing Director Vic Lee, long time motorsport colleague of Trevor Powell called Pro-Seat with an urgent request to make BTCC inserts in their Revenge carbon Seat Shells.
- Once the contact had been established a joint venture was inevitable and we have gone from strength to strength since.
- The benefits to Pro-Seat are obvious: we have a strong presence in areas of motorsport where traditional seats are mandatory, BTCC, DTM and all other forms of Saloon car racing.
- The benefits to Corbeau are also obvious they get a strong presence in areas of motorsport where only custom made seat inserts are essential: F1, GP2, F3, LMP etc.
With our combined seating experience totaling 75 years we are unrivaled in our specialised fields and have achieved our 100th combined anniversary together.